|WEBSITE TRANSLATION - WE POINT THE WAY
QUALITY ASSURANCE MEANS YOUR PEACE OF MIND
We point the way to a successful multilingual online presence.
Website Translation and Localization – We offer:
- Expert knowledge of the target language(s) in the context of website translation content
- Deep understanding of the target audience (culture, idioms) and adaptation to foreign markets (aka localization), including brand analysis in the context of global marketing
- Experience with website design and internet marketing in multiple languages, i.e. search engine optimization (SEO), as opposed to localization
- Hands-on experience with search engines and how organic search results are generated
- Hands-on experience with multilingual pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns
- Technical ability in the handling and applying of language in a range of formats: HTML, XHTML, and XML files; Adobe Flash (.fla); Java Scripts; Style Sheets (css); Active Server Page (ASP) scripts; PHP scripts; Photoshop files (.psd); and more.
Experience in the handling and translation of meta tag content – SEO – (page title tags; keyword tags; description tags; header tag (h2, h3) content; etc.)
- Ability to handle and translate website database-generated content (e.g. SQL content)
- Close attention to user/visitor experience and wording that translates into business results (pun intended)
- Resource development services: personalized language glossary; web marketing style guide; online brand identity representation guidelines; etc.
Website Translation is Only the Beginning
Website Content Proofreading
There are two stages to the proofreading of website content:
For website content drafted or translated by another party requiring proofreading, the client must provide the URL(s) for each page requiring review for the purpose of preparing an Editing and Revision estimate.
Website Content Review/Revision
- Proofreading prior to uploading the content to the website – for content that has been translated by CILFO Translations, and rendered in MSWord, proofreading at this stage is included in the translation service.
- After the content has been uploaded to your website, proofreading of the material is performed on final web pages or web layout rendered in pdf file format. This latter service is billed at an hourly rate.
Ensuring that your Translated Website Properly Reflects the Source Language and Works the Same as the Source Language Version
Typical Quotation: Our Website Review/Revision Quotations lists the specific tasks that will be perform. See a Typical Website Review Quotation to get a sense of what the review/revision process usually entails. For specific website review/revision rates, refer to our rate page for details.
Translation Expertise in More than 75 Languages
- We perform the proofreading of all the website material in final layout mode (web pages) or web pages rendered in pdf file format.
- The content review includes anything containing text (navigation items; link text; footers; headers; online forms) and any functional items (navigation accuracy; link accuracy; etc.); and comparison of translated content to source language pages, looking for omitted text, contextual accuracy, page and section titles, formatting issues (consistent use of italics, bolding, bullets, numbering), layout consistency in general (images, drop-down menu accuracy).
- And, of course, the revision work includes spelling and grammar checks.
| PERFORMANCE COMMITMENT
We are committed to providing you with the highest quality translations at the most competitive prices in
the industry. We stand by every translation and provide you with our quality assurance means peace of mind
guarantee. We will work with you and your team to modify each translation until it meets your approval, no matter how long it takes.
The most important words in our customer service language....
We assist clients from across North America and overseas. View descriptions of typical translation, proofreading and editing assignments: Sample translation projects.
Full Privacy and Absolute Confidentiality is assured.
| PROOFREADING SERVICE
| Our proofreading service consists of reviewing any text for errors – hard copy (written documentation) or electronic (e.g. websites, MSWord files, PowerPoint files).The types of errors we look for include: missing words; typos; spelling mistakes; formatting errors; missing or bad punctuation; etc.
The proofreading service is combined with light copy-editing: checking for grammar; improper language usage; run-on sentences; consistency issues; etc. Our objective is to improve the formatting, style and accuracy of your written material without changing the content.
| CERTIFIED TRANSLATIONS
| Whatever the nature of the documentation or the language
pair involved, we can assist you in determining what the specific nature of your requirements are. We have specific expertise in sourcing the appropriate translator
resource, securing applicable certification and/or notarization (if, where and when required), and doing so in a timely, cost-effective manner.